Happy father’s day
As we know that International Fathers day is celebrated every year on te third Sunday of June. Father’s day is a festival started in the early 20th century to honour fathers and fatherhood. This festival is celebrated by gifting cards, bouquets, artificial flowers, quotations and other thoughtful gifts to their dear dad. Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide to recognise the contribution that father makes to the lives of their children.
I have made a list of some best fathers day quotes that will express your highest level of gratitude for your father who has made you the person today you are.
- My Dad is my hero. – Harry Connick, Jr.
- It is a wise father that knows his own child. -William Shakespeare
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father! -Lydia M. Child
- Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad. – Anne Geddes
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself but for his family.
- My dad’s my best mate, and he always will be. – Cher Lloyd
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. – William Shakespeare
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters – George Herbert
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. -Jim Valvano
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. -Johann Schiller
- A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father. -Gabriel Garcia Marquez